Monday, September 24, 2007

Workshop is the place to be

Good Morning Everyone,

In about 48 hours we will be in full swing of the 2007 Spiritual Growth Workshop. I am writing to you as a workshop novice to say the least. I began working here in May and much of the buzz around our congregation has been around workshop.

From all of the material I have read concerning Workshop it looks like it is going to be GREAT!!! I am looking forward to sitting and listening for a change and hopefully getting to take in some classes with April.

I know that we all have busy schedules and there are always reasons not to do something but this week try to make it out to at least some of our workshop. There are classes for all ages and speakers bringing lessons on a variety of subjects. If you want to find me this week you need to look no farther than the Church Building because I will be here for workshop. I hope you are blessed today if you come to workshop I know you will be blessed.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: