Saturday, April 19, 2008

Taking The Next Step

Hello Everyone,

Well I know it has been a long time since I have posted but I am back. I wanted to share the latest piece of good news in my life. Beginning next month I will be assuming the Youth and Family Minister role at the Pearland Church of Christ in Pearland Texas.

I know a lot of you who read this remember saying I was through with ministry, and for a time I thought I was. In the past few months I have learned one big lesson. That lesson is to never tell God what you are or are not going to do. After spending some time in the belly of a big fish I am now ready to do what God wants me to. I would like to thank all of you who checked on me and prayed for me over the past several months. Check back soon I am going to try posting more and more.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad for you, Paul. It's no fun being humbled while we're going through it, but God sure does know what's best for us, doesn't he? Congratulations on the job!!

Ryan said...

We cant wait for you guys to get to Pearland.

Congratulations Bro.

snebrown said...

We are so looking forward to having you here in Pearland. I am praying for a smooth move process for you and your wife.