Friday, June 20, 2008

Things that go bump in the day

Good Afternoon Everyone,


It is good to be in Pearland. April and I have bought a home and we are loving being homeowners. Monday night we hosted an area wide devotional at the Pearland Church and everything went great. Sunday begins our annual Vacation Bible School at Pearland.


Yesterday my partner in crime Ryan Parsons and myself got the building early to turn the auditorium into a scene from the book of Exodus. Upon arriving at the building we were greeted by a new friend.
That's right friends there was a raccoon waiting for us. This female raccoon had decided to make her home in the indoor/outdoor foyer of our building. After several attempts involving a bullhorn, beating on the wall and using an umbrella on this little lady Ryan finally took matters into his own hands. We have several long lengths of PVC pipe lying around so Ryan did battle with our new friend and came away victorious. Ryan literally scared the poop out of this animal and I have proof.
All of that being said I want to invite anyone in the Pearland area to come to our raccoon free VBS June 22nd-25th from 6-8PM. For more information give us a call at 281-485-2436. I hope you have been blessed today from this little slice of my life.
Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: