Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blog Roundup

Good Morning Everyone,

One thing that has really encouraged me to begin blogging more is that I tend to read a lot of blogs. When I say a lot I mean a lot, to be more specific, I am currently subscribed to 78 different blogs. Some of them post more than others, some of them are deeper than others but all in all I read them because they encourage me in some way. Today I am going to share with you four blogs that I really enjoy. Let me add this disclaimer; if you are a friend of mine who blogs and yours isn’t on here please do not get offended. Like I said I subscribe to 78 blogs so someone is going to have to get left out. That being said, let’s press on.

#1 Mcakenzie’s Meandering-Robbie Mackenzie is the youth minister at the Main Street Church of Christ in Springfield Tennessee. Robbie is extremely engaging and is not afraid to tackle tough subjects in Christianity as well as youth ministry. Robbie also hosts a vlog that never disappoints. Keep up the good work Robbie!

#2 A Place For The God Hungry-Jim Martin is the preaching minister for the Crestview Church of Christ in Waco Texas. Jim’s writing is easy to read but never ceases to challenge. If you are looking for a better understanding of Christian living then I would have no trouble recommending this blog for you.

#3 The Kingdom, The Kids & The Cowboys-Alan Stanglin is the preaching minister for the Central Church of Christ in Amarillo Texas. Alan most recently was the pulpit minister at the Legacy Church of Christ in the Dallas area but he has had an interesting and varied career in and out of ministry. Alan is a wonderful equipper and encourager. If you are looking for someone to help you live a stronger Christian life and be a better minister then Alan is your man!

#4 Marathon Bird-Holly Shaw has been a good friend of mine for longer than either one of us probably want to admit. Holly is a wonderful Christian woman, wife, mother and servant of the Kingdom. Holly is also an excellent student of the human condition and shows us what life looks like through her eyes. Many of Holly’s writings focus on her life as a parent and as a woman. As a new parent I find Holly’s insight of great value and I think you will too. Thanks Holly for doing such a great job!

Well there are four blogs that will bless you if you give them a read. Thanks to all of you bloggers and readers out there. I would love to hear what all of you are reading blog wise so feel free to drop me a line. I hope this blog blesses all of you today as much as all of you bless me.

Be Strong and Courageous,

Paul

1 comment:

Laura Odom said...

Haha 78 is nothing... I'm down to 121, and I'm ALWAYS "unsubscribing" so I won't have so many in my feed. :)