Friday, May 9, 2008

I need a little help from my friends

Good Morning Everyone,

As most of you who read this blog on a regular basis know April and I will be moving to Texas in about a week. It is a long way from where we live to Texas so we are making the necessary preparations. I reserved our truck and tow dolly yesterday, April will be making hotel reservations for our nights on the road and we have both been picking away at the packing.

There are a couple of parts of our move we could use a little bit of help with. First of all we would love it if you would mention us in your prayers in the coming days concerning our move, assuming the work in Pearland and finding a house to make a home.

Secondly I need some help picking out some movies for the trip. I recently purchased one of the coolest gadgets out right now an iPod Classic 80 Gig which has video capabilities.











Itunes now offers the ability to rent movies for a very reasonable price. April and I will be travelling an average of 8 hours everyday so we will have some time to watch some movies. As most of you know I love movies but I would appreciate some suggestions from all of you. You can either commetn here or send me an e-mail to pmc01hu@yahoo.com

I hope everyone is doing well. I am literally marking the days off of the calendar until we load up our truck and begin the next part of the adventure that is life. Do your best to be a blessing to someone today.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul







1 comment:

Ryan said...

Not sure if you have seen
Into the Wild - Interesting POV on life and facing challenges.

Would also recommend
Juno
Fixing to write a review on it for parents to discuss several issues with teens (didn't see Juno on iTunes rentals).