Monday, May 12, 2008

An Overwhelming Response

Good Morning Everyone,

I have received an unbelievable amount of responses to my last post about what movies to get for our trip. Here are a few of the movies some of my faithful readers have suggested.

"Moving" with Richard Pryor
"The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks
"Ocean's 11" with Frank Sinatra and the rest of the Rat Pack
"Midnight Run" with Robert DeNiro and Charles Grodin
"The Big Sleep" with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
"Payback" with Mel Gibson - especially the recently released Director's Cut if you can find it
"8 Heads in a Duffel Bag" with Joe Pesci and David Spade
"National Lampoon's Vacation" with Chevy Chase
"No Country for Old Men" with Josh Brolin and Tommy Lee Jones
Air Force One
Mission Impossible
Ocean's Thirteen
The Bourne Identity
The Hunt For Red October
Groundhog Day
Napoleon Dynamite
Clue
Hoosiers
Glory Road
Garden State
Batman Begins

Keep in mind this is just a small sampling of the suggestions I have gotten. First of all I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of those who contributed. These movie suggestions will make picking movies easier and will help speed our trip along.

Since you all did so well with helping me choose movies I have a new challenge. I have grown kind of tired of listening to the same old music on my ipod so I need some new music. I need for all of you to help by making suggestions about what music I need to download for the trip. Suggestions can be sent to pmc01hu@yahoo.com or you may comment on this blog. Once all suggestions have been made I will post a list of all the new music and movies we download. Thank you all for blessing me by being my friends I hope I have been a blessing all of you as well.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hey Paul - Glad to hear you are asking for music. Afterall, you need to have your EYES on the road (yes, a mom speaking). Two words sum up any & all music needed for a trip to the great state of TEXAS - GEORGE STRAIT. Get used to it - I do love my George!!!
Laurie