Thursday, August 12, 2010

Times Are Changing

Hey Everybody,


It's been a long time since I have written. Life has been busy and it looks as if it won't be slowing down anytime soon. Today I did something I have never done before. I went with April and took maternity pictures. It was a great experience!!! Our good friend Laura Odom is an amazing photographer and made the experience a lot of fun.


People keep on asking me if I am ready to become a father, and for a long time I really struggled with an answer. I have read books, listened to advice, observed fathers I love and respect and my answer is this. I am as ready as I possibly can be, but I am not going into this new chapter in my life with any preconceived notions. I know life is going to be different and I am going to remain flexible. I look forward to becoming a Daddy and I want to share with all of you our first Cartwright family portrait.

On another note of change my good friend Ryan Parsons recently graduated from the Center For Advanced Ministry Training at Harding University. Congratulations to Ryan on this milestone accomplishment. Ryan has begun a 365 day video blog that is , to say the least, entertaining. To access this vlog click on Ryan's name above.
I'm going to try to blog more about life and the experiences of a new Daddy. Stay tuned for further updates. I hope you are all as blessed by this blog as much as I am blessed by all of you.
Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: