Monday, October 8, 2007

Has it been a week already?

Good Morning Everyone,

Well once again it has been almost a week since I last posted. Things are going very well at Woodward Park these days. We had two baptisms yesterday and another soul to cast their lot with us here at Woodward Park.

Saturday night about 20 of our teens met at the building for a night of games and Christian themed skits with "The Foundation" a Christian drama group from Madera. I want to say thank you to all you parents who make sure your teenagers come to activities and are taking an active interest in their spiritual development.

This coming weekend looks to be another busy one for us here at Woodward Park. Saturday the teenagers have been invited to the Holcomb's for a day of Air-Soft and a BBQ. This is an event that the whole family can take part in and the teenagers can bring their friends to.

As you begin your week I hope you remember to be joyful this week. I was impressed by Jim's message from the book of Philippians yesterday and I have recommitted personally to look for Joy in all things and to not ever let circumstances dictate where my joy is. I hope you are all blessed today.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: