Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What a difference the mail makes

Good Morning Everyone,

A Happy Wednesday to all who read my blog. Have you ever noticed how a well timed piece of mail can make your day better. When I was in college the ladies at my home congregation used to send me a card every month. The ironic thing about these cards is that they always came right when I needed them.

If you have been keeping up with my blog you know that this past Sunday that the youth made an effort to reach out to a young man named Jerrod Shelton. I am pleased to tell you that our efforts have been well received. You are probably expecting me to tell you how they were received but I am going to disappoint you because I am going to make you work for it.

I am giving you the link to the "News" page on Jerrod's website so you have to go look for yourself. While you are looking at the news don't be afraid to explore and learn about a remarkable young man. I hope you are blessed today, and I know you will be if you follow that link above.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: