Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Monday

Good Morning Everyone,

Well here we are on another Monday morning. I can't say that I have much to report today but I think sometimes I don't tell enough about my life on here so I am going to correct that today.

I had a great weekend. Friday I went to see the Sanger Vs. Bullard game at Sanger. Now as you know I am not much of a football fan so you might wonder why I traveled all the way to Sanger for a game. The reason why is our very own Chelsea Davis sing the National Anthem. Chelsea did a great job and made all of us proud.

Saturday was a very busy day that started very early. Charles and Jenny Moisher invited April and I over to breakfast along with several of the members of the Seekers' class. Breakfast was wonderful but the fellowship between older and younger Christians was even better.

Saturday afternoon April and I went to a Civil War Reenactment. I had never been able to go to one of these and I have to say that I was fascinated by the level of attention paid to the smallest detail. We will definitely go back next year to watch the North and South do battle.

Saturday night the college class had a Halloween party at the Holland's house and it was nice to be able to go and spend some time with people our own age. Everyone dressed up and had a really great time. I want to take this opportunity to say a special thank you to Mike Avedikian for taking the teens to the corn maze at Cobb Ranch so April and I could experience some time with our age group.

I hope you are all blessed today. I know after hearing two great sermons from Jim yesterday and being able to teach the teenagers I have been. Try to make someones day happy today and I hope you are blessed.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: