Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Great 4th of July

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a great 4th of July Holiday. I got to spend yesterday engaged in two of my favorite activities. I spent the day at home with my wife watching movies and catching up on sleep and that evening we spent some time with good friends playing games and eating ice cream.
As we begin this new day I would ask that you pray for our country and its leaders. We are facing uncertain times and now more than ever we need to pray for those who are making decisions regrading the country which we live in.
The very best part of yesterday was that Tyler Hinton was baptized into the family of God by his father. I can think of no better freedom than the freedom from sin we have in Jesus Christ. I hope everyone is doing well today and that you all remember to thank God for the blessings you receive.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

1 comment:

Family Fun and Faith said...

Howdy from home, We were in Dominica for the fourth. We sang the National Anthem, but had no fireworks. We also had a baptism in the Geneva River!