Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Like a kid in a Candy Shop

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all slept well last night. There has been so many good things going on in my life recently I feel just like a kid in a candy shop.

Sunday morning we had a great lesson by Jim Gardner on the Sabbath. This lesson definitely got my attention and the attention of others as well. We had a great study of 1 Peter 2 on in the teen Bible class on Sunday. Sunday night we had a devotional with about 50 teens and parents in attendance.

Tonight the youth group is headed over to Pump it Up over in Clovis. Pump it up is a place with inflatable games for the teens to play on. This looks to be a really fun activity. If you read this before 5 today and want to be a part of it just call the building and let me know.

I am most excited about tomorrow night. Several weeks ago we began a study on what it means to live our life like extreme Christians. Because of camp, the 4th of July and VBS I have not been able to move ahead at all in our study but tomorrow night all that comes to an end. If you want to know what it means to live your life at an extreme for Jesus Christ come to class tomorrow night as we dive in deep and find out what it means to be extreme.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: