Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Back

Good Morning Everyone,

I am sorry for my lack of updates over the last week. I am sorry to say that all of you missed out on the fun of my being the one and only minister last week. I had the joy of fielding phone calls from people and having some very good Bible studies and very good conversations over the phone.

I want to say welcome back to Jim and Joe. The old saying goes absence makes the heart grow fonder and I believe that could be said about our ministry staff here at Woodward Park. We all carry different parts of the load here at Woodward and when those two are gone they are missed in a big way.

I want to also welcome everyone who went to Tahoe back. After listening to all the stories of the great classes and fellowship April and I have decided that next year we are going to have to go and be part of all the fun.

Yesterday I was privileged to see the birth of Sarah White into the family of God. I met Sarah during day camp and enjoyed getting to know her and now I am excited to be able to call her my new sister in Christ.

Let's make this week a great one!!! There are all sorts of opportunities to do good for all people here and abroad. If you are having trouble finding something good to do then give me a call and I am sure I can find a place for you to serve. I hope you all have a blessed day.

Be Strong and Courageous,
Paul

No comments: